1. " Effects of Chinese Imports on U.S. Firm Innovation: Evidence from the US-China Permanent Normal Trade Relation," with Tao Chen, and Yuxi Wang.
* Revise and Resubmit at Journal of Law&Economics
2. “Stakeholder Orientation and the Cost of Debt: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,” with Kai Li and Yujing Ma.
* Reject and Resubmit at Management Science
3. “Can Online Annual General Meetings Increase Shareholders’ Participation in Corporate Governance? Evidence from China,” with Jun Huang and Tianshu Zhang
* Revise and Resubmit at Financial Management
4. "Stakeholder Orientation and Earnings Management: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," with Yujing Ma, Ke Na, Hong Wu
5. "Does Good Luck Make People Overconfident? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in China," with Donghui Shi and Bin Zhao
6. "Human Capital Driven Acquisition: Evidence from the Inevitable Disclosure Doctrine,” with Deqiu Chen and Yujing Ma.
* Revise and Resubmit at Management Science
7. "Employee Firing Costs and Accounting Conservatism: Evidence from Wrongful Discharge Laws,” with Jun Huang.
8. "Effects of Auditing Fees on Auditing Quality:Evidence from a Natural Experiment, " with Yunfei Qi, Chenxi Xu, and Lei Zhu
*Winner of the KPMG best paper award of the 2nd China Finance and Accounting conference